Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yes, Bacon Vodka- Umm No Thanks


Created by Black Rock Spirits after two years of testing, Bakon Vodka celebrates the renaissance of our favorite salty slab. With no tongue-in-cheek, they are “bringing home the bacon.”
The website says: “Our vodka is column-distilled using a single heating process that doesn’t ‘bruise’ the alcohol like the multiple heating cycles needed to make a typical pot-still vodka. No tinge or burn on the tongue, no obnoxious smoky or chemical flavors, just a clean refreshing potato vodka with delicious savory bacon flavor.”
But we’ll have to wait for it to arrive in our parts: It’s only available in the Pacific Northwest for now but
NY Magazine says it’s heading east.
Ok so I am from Texas and I love bacon and I love vodka but seriously? Has anybody tried this shezt? I cannot imagine that this could be good in anyway. Glad it is not making it south soon.
As for my workouts:
Monday spin class 1 hour hella hard workout with Kelly. In fact I iced my calf's when I got home people.
Tuesday track workout. 1 mile warm up. 8X100 hard effort w/300 moderate effort @ 9.30 pace avg and 1 mile walking cool down.
This afternoon we are supposed to have some bad weather rolling into H-town, that will determine my w/o for 2-nite. And I am finally gettin my hair trimmed/did- that may depend on my w/o too, if my hair looks really pretty, don't want to mess that up.
Hope to see you on the roads.

1 comment:

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Ummm...that stuff looks scary!!