Monday, June 1, 2009

Great Weekend

My weekend started when I got together with a few girlfriends for a couple glasses of wine Friday night. We talked mainly about running- go figure out without the men, great wine and we talk about running. Saturday morning I went to the gym for sin class, the line started forming outside the door at Pure before 8 am. These ladies are serious about their cycling, looks like I will need to be there bright and early every Saturday. Saturday afternoon I took my mountain bike to get a new tube and to see if it was worth sinking some $$ to get it road ready, and it is not so I plan to ride a few months and then get me a new shinny bike- I hope. Sunday am took the dogs on a short bike ride and then put me shoes on and went for a run. It was not my best run in a long while but I got 6.4 miles in. The weather had been great for the last few days with very low humidity. I wish it could stay this way but I am not banking on it.

Hope to see you on the raids.

No comments: