Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Track

Last night I had my track workout. 3 X 1 mile 200-300 recovery. 1.25 mile warm up and .5 walking cool down. The heat and humidity were a "B" the workout was great. I ran with Dee because the last few weeks I have found she and I are really close in pace. 1st mile we went out to fast 9:17, 2nd lap was perfect 9:30 third lap was a little more difficult and hrt was high I am guessing because of the heat so we slowed down to 9:47. I am happy with it.

I have been on the look out for a good used road bike to start playing around on, I have been watching craigslist and I tell you it is hard to find a small bike at a good price. Yesterday I found 2 so I am trying to negotiate something, so we will see how it goes.

Tonight I am starting a swim class.

No comments: