Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving-Check

Thanksgiving holiday started on Tuesday night for me. After work I headed up to the track, Bill will have to correct me if I am wrong but I believe we did 6-8 x 200 w/100 recovery.. forgive me it has been several days ago and I do not keep a running log so I forget these things. Wednesday I was off from work so I cleaned house and started baking for Thanksgiving. I made pecan bars and cake balls from 8am until 1pm. I am not a baker and now I know why. I think I will still to the casseroles next year. Thursday morning I ran Run thru The Woods. It is always a well put together 5 mile race along with a 1 mile kids run and a 3 mile family walk/run. I had a PR Whoo Hoo.. 52:13:9 last year I ran it slow 1:00:55 and in 2002 (when I was 26) I ran it in 53:46 so I beat my best time by 1:30. Thursday afternoon we went to mom's for Thanksgiving and ate and ate and ate. On Friday I relaxed. Saturday cleaned and shopped a bit. Sunday 7.25 miles at 11:15 pace.

2 comments:

Bill D said...

On to Sunmart. See you Tuesday.

Viv said...

Congratulations on the Pr, Misty! You looked great out there like it could have been a 50k and you would be fine with it. Oh, wiat your going to rock that one too :-)