Monday, December 8, 2008

Last night

Last night I went to TWRC holiday party. It was a great time, great food and they held a drawing for the TIR to get a free entry. A few weeks ago a few of us girls were trying to get a team together and mentioned to Russell McCoy to see if he was interested. He said he was and so we have myself, Russell, Robin, Najat and Lauren on team so far and possibly Molly. We need at least 8 and hoping for a team of 12 so we can have less legs per person. Last night Russell bought a $10 raffle ticket for the free entry for our team and he won. Whew hoo!!

2 comments:

Viv said...

Great on the free entry Misty! I would say the team is off to a great start.

WalkSports.com said...

Congrats on the free entry (the club has to ensure though, I think, that TWRC fields a volunteer team though ... check with Bill)... but I smell TIR Road Kill.

We'll have to lay down a side bet about what leg the Battling Bloggers catch you ... ;)