Sunday, June 8, 2008

Great week

Woodlands Fit fall program started yesterday and we had an awesome turn out. Kim and Bill had a bet about how many people would turn out to the first training and orientation and Bill won. We had 69 runners turn out it was amazing. There were some new faces and alot of returning friends I had not seen in a long time. Since I am the pace leader for the red full marathon we had a 5.74 route around the Millbend loop. It was a nice run everybody looked great and finished strong. After our run Kim lead the group through a nice core workout. I came home and took a nice nap in my recliner as the heat really got to me yesterday- I can't wait until I get used to it again.. If that is possible.

Today I met up with TWRC at Starbucks at Market Street for a run. I ran with Russell for a shorter version than most, we took the 6 mile option.

I will say I have been proud of myself this past week, I had been a slacker for several weeks now but I think I am out of my rut. I manage to work out every day last week. Monday ran almost 3, Tuesday ran at track, Wednesday bootcamp, Thursday ran a little more than 3, Friday Pilate's, Saturday 5.75 and Sunday 6.

2 comments:

Viv said...

That is a big group Misty, you guys are going to have a fun time!

Good for you chickie, that is a super active week!!

Bill D said...

Great job Saturday! It's going to be a fun year. I'll try to update my blog later. The streak is dead but the training is going very good.