Monday, July 13, 2009

Photos from Costa

I did not run during my vacation, but I tried to remain active between eating and alcohol consumption.















Hiking at Rincon de la Vieja. We hiked on a beautiful trail, very much like "Sunmart trails". This was very much an up/down hike that includes waterfalls, boiling mud pits and hot springs.











Me and Logan getting geard up for the Jungle canopy tour, we propelled 11 zip lines, the longest zipline was 400m. I don't even want to know how high we were off the ground. We even saw some white faced monkeys in tress.












Yummy food and drinks in Costa Rica.












Paddle boats are not "that" fun in the ocean when the tide is going out. My legs were killing me after 25 mins.



Fun with family and beautiful coast line. One of the best vacations I have ever been!




No comments: