Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1st day of training crash and burn

I woke up yesterday feeling a bit under the weather, hoping that by the end of the day I would get in my workout. NOPE did not happen, after work I still felt like dog poo so I opted to take some meds and the night off. This morning I feeling better so I am hoping this lasts through the day and I can get through my LT repeats track workout tonight. Since I took the day off yesterday I plan to get in my Monday workout on the regular scheduled day off which will be Friday.

Scheduled w/o today: Planned distance: 4.0 miles
Lactate repeats. Warm up 1.5 = 2 miles + 2-3 strides. Then 10 x 400m fast (recover 30-45 seconds). With c/d.

Hope to see you on the roads!

1 comment:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Hope the run went well today, and that you're feeling better :)