Thursday, July 30, 2009

An End to the work week

Today is my Friday this week, thanks to furlough- or not. I would much rather still be on a 9/80 schedule, these days I get to work 72 hrs of an 80 hr bi-week. Yes I get every other Friday off, and yes it is great that I am still employed. My only bitch is that my running funds are getting very low. Lets all hope for more reasons than this the economy will pick up sooner than later. So tomorrow I will hit the gym in the am for a spin class and then make my way to MD Anderson to visit a friend. Tonight's workout includes a 5 mile run on the treadmill (cause who really wants to run in 98 degree weather) and a make up swim class from when I went to Costa. I am thinking about drinking a few beers after this workout.

Wednesday night w/o 30 mins upper body strength training and 30 mins swim.

1 comment: