Monday, May 18, 2009

Keeping Up

I started running in July of 2007 when I had decided I needed to get back in shape. I joined Woodlands Fits and started meeting some fabulous friends. The past 2 years I have spent finding many things out about myself that I never thought possible. I have made the best friends and have met the best coaches. Until a couple of weeks ago I would run here and there and shoot for running at least 3 times a week and an occasional bootcamp. This has seemed to work for me quite well, in fact in helped me accomplish many races and several PR's. But I needed more, so 3 weeks ago I signed up for Strive- Kim Hager Sports, and it is like a whole new ball game. I have been keeping up with a 6 x's a week of running and cross training. I am learning about my heart rate, training in different zones and how to race stronger not harder. I am so thrilled for the chance to work work her and Bill this session.

Wed- spin class w/Viv
Thursday- rest
Fri- 3.5 miles 35 mins
Sat- bootcamp
Sun- 5.75 miles 60 mins

No comments: