Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Mother's day Weekend

Happy Mother's day to all Mom's, I wish all of you the best and hope you had wonderful weekends.

Friday I cruised out to see Pamela and the little princess's Catia and Ciara. I was greeted with huge smiles a little bit of hair pulling and lots of drool. I totally love these kids, I have none of mine own yet so I lurve the shitz out of these kiddos. They are about to be one in a couple of weeks and they are about to start walking so pretty soon instead of laying on my back and letting them crawl all over me I will be chasing them in circles. Friday night we took mom-in-law to eat Mexican for Mother's Day.

Saturday am went to bootcamp, Octavious thought it would be a nice day for push ups, 500 of them, followed with 500 bicep curls. Yes that was our 1 hour workout. Oh and 15 mins of core. After that I went to see my Grandmother, she to wanted Mexican so we ate at Mi Sombrero.

Sunday morning run 6.15 miles in hot humid yuck. Breakfast with mom at IHop. Crawfish, Landshark and Rockets game- then home finally for rest.

Hope to see you on the roads!

1 comment:

Viv said...

Girl that was a Mx fest with a bunch of upper body work, LOL! Glad you got to spend some time with your friend and kiddos!