Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tuesday July 2

The weather cooled down a little yesterday when a cool front came from the Gulf and the humidity was down as well. Last night at track we had a nice group, Bill attended the WF coaches meeting at Fudrucker's so he stopped by for a work out and stayed until 7:00 before he headed out. I lead the group in 6-8 300's w/100 recovery. Everyone looked great and all pushed hard and completed 8. Najat lead the group in core exercises- she is a hard a** when it comes to core.

This morning up at 4:30am and went to bootcamp. Octavious killed my butt like always, in fact by the end of the day I am not sure if I will be able to lift my arms above my waist.

Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Viv said...

Bootcamp as well...You are killer Misty! Have a wonderful 4th weekend and I hope you can feel you bum again.

Anonymous said...

Hardcore? I think rising at 4:30 a.m. is pretty d*** hardcore! You go girl!