Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday morning up at 5:15 for WF Saturday morning long run. This week we shot up a few miles considering we ran 7.25 last Saturday. So we ran 10 miles, our route included about 3 miles of Flint Ridge the last 2 miles were the crazy hills. The run was nice, mainly in the shade. When we got back we had a clinic on stretching which felt fabulous. Bill, Debbie and I plus a few other WF'ers went to Skeeters for breakfast afterward. Then home to clean and start packing for my trip to Cali. I know I have mentioned this a few times before but it is finally here. Yes I leave tomorrow at noon. Sunday we rather boring I went for a much needed pedicure and ran a few errands, finished packing and then I did not get out of my recliner the rest of the day. This morning up at 5:30 for a run at Town Green Park- all I can say is IT SUCKED PP. Very humid, my legs never woke up it was the worst 3 miles ever. But I am over it and I know that we all have bad runs from time to time, I just forgot how bad they feel. OK more in a week or so.

1 comment:

Viv said...

WTG on that long run including Flintridge who I have not met yet, but have heard...
Have a fantastic time in Cali visiting your brother!!