Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 sleeps until Try-Andys-Tri

Well there are three more sleeps until my triathlon debut. Last night I had a great swim (what I call great). Started out with a warm up and some drills and then finished off with intervals. I have not mastered mt form and body position but my endurance gets better each time I get in the pool. Last night I was actually excited when I got out of the pool. Tonight I have a brick w/o.. 30 min bike ride and 10 min run and will run through transition. Friday I will make the hour drive to pick up my packet in Sugarland, run a few errands and then rest my legs. My race report will be here next week.

Hope to see you on the roads soon!

2 comments:

Richard said...

I'm sure glad someone had a good swim, because my swim at lunch today was awful.

You're going to do fine this weekend at Andy's. You have done enough running events that you already half know what to expect and you have done enough training that you'll be ready Sunday morning. Good luck! I know you'll have lots of fun.

Richard said...

One more thing, the problem with triathlons is that they can be addictive!!!