Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A 60's weekend quick wrap up!









Mom's Surprise 60th Birthday was a success; we were not only able to surprise her but made her smile. She was surrounded by friends and family both in person and in spirit for those that were unable to attend. She even had a few hunky band members serenade her!
67 miles on bike feels like 67 miles on a bike, but on the hills it feels like 100. I had a great ride with many teammates with a run and food to follow. I was wiped out when I got home and an still recovering from fatigue. Thank you to my teammates that always help get through my training.
I never thought the temperature was going to hit 60 on Sunday but with about an hour and a half left into the ride the arm warms came off and the sun came out to warm us up a bit.
A wonderful weekend for 60's!



1 comment:

KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) said...

great job in the hills. And you are right, 60+ in the hills is like 100 miles in the flats.