Tuesday, May 20, 2008

8 Random Things about me

1 - I would be content with running a 10 minute mile consistently for 26.2.

2 - I always wanted to be a cop when I grew/grow up.

3 - Favorite Sport's to watch NASCAR and Football

4 - I played no sports in High school- I guess I was trying to find myself.

5 - I have had only one "real" job my whole life. Started working for Smith International when I was 19.. And that was almost 13 years ago.

6 - My favorite guitar player is Stevie Ray.

7 - Personal goal- To run at least one marathon/half marathon in a different state a year.

8 - I have a golf membership at Canyon Gate and have only used it to go hit balls once because I don't know how to play golf- but my husband has about a 6 handicap.

The Rules:
A. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
B. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
C. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. (I'll tag anyone who hasn't been and wants to share a few things about themselves)

No comments: