Friday, November 5, 2010

2 days

In 2 days I will embark on my journey to 70.3. 1.2 mile swim, 56 miles on the bike and 13.1 on foot. 4 months ago if you had said to me "Misty you will be doing 70.3 by the end of the year" I would have laughed in your face. But here I am 2 days away from something I swore I would never do. NEVER say NEVER! Through the past few months of training I have had some highs and some lows, I have missed some training and I have trained hard. Sunday will be here soon and I am excited to finally be here. Tomorrow I am guessing the Oh shit will kick in, but I know I have trained for this and I know I am ready. On Sunday my expectations are to finish, no time, just to finish. I am sure there will be tears when I am finished, but I cannot wait to complete my first 70.3.

Good luck to Team sTRIve in IM Florida and in Conore this weekend.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

You're going to be awesome! And yes, there will be LOTS of tears!! It's going to be a great day!

Richard said...

You have done the training and you are prepared to take on the half iron distance course. This weekend will be your time to show just how far you have come.

Diana said...

Easy to say, but relax and enjoy the ride of all your hard work!

Christina said...

You're going to do great!